Course booking terms & Conditions
- 1. Albacare Ltd.is the trading name of the supplier of goods and services here in after referred to as the Company.
- 2. The purchaser of the goods and services from the Company are here in after referred to as the Buyer.
- 3. All invoices which refer to training courses of any kind will be issued, where possible, to the Buyer 2 weeks in advance of the course the Buyer has booked or has booked place/s on together with the relevant joining instructions.
- 4. All invoices for training courses of any kind will clearly state that the invoice is due for payment 7 (seven) days prior to the start of the relevant course. If payment is not received prior to the start of the course the Company reserves the right to either cancel the course or exclude from the relevant course any individual/s the Buyer/s may have booked places for. Please contact us if you have any difficulties making the required arrangements.
- 5. The Company reserves the right to withhold any certificate/s due to any delegate/s attending any course if payment to the Company is still outstanding at the end of the course, the certificate/s will be issued following receipt of full payment.
- 6. The Company will make no refund to the Buyer/s should the Buyer/s delegate/s fail to complete any course successfully. The Company makes no guarantee that any delegate will successfully pass any course.
- 7. A full refund of any payment/s made will be issued to any Buyer/s who has booked and paid for any course or place/s on any course subject to written confirmation being received by the Company 14 days prior to the start of the relevant course. This will be reduced to 50% of the invoice value if notice is received within 7 to 14 days of the commencement of the relevant course and will reduce to zero if less than 7 days notice is received. Should the booking be rearranged within 8 weeks this condition will not apply.
- 8. Any invoices remaining outstanding for more than 28 days from the date on the invoice will become liable to interest charges. The interest rate to be charged will be that determined by the Better Payment Practice Group as published on their website at the due date. This interest will be charged from the date of the relevant invoice.
- 9. The Company accepts no liability for any loss of or damage to personal property or possessions whatsoever for individuals attending any courses organised and run by the Company.
Copyright - Albacare Ltd ©2013 - 19a South Bridge Street, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 1TR